Sunday, December 19, 2010

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer complete UV waterlight lotion SPF 50+ PA+++ with Helioplex

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer complete UV waterlight lotion
SPF 50+ PA+++ with Helioplex

"This is all I need on my everyday sun exposure!" ;)

My hubby bought this for me,today! :) isn't he the sweetest?? :D
anyway i really really wanted this ever since i saw this on Preview Mag.

You can buy this for only P460,30ml!

I am fond of using Neutrogena products cause it doesn't clog my pores.
Tried and tested!
Perfect for my skin type.

I am SPF Obsessed!
That's why i chose this since it has SPF 50+ which we all need cause we are in one of the oh so hot country!lol
Seriously speaking, we need to use SPF-lotions everyday.
SPF 15 is a must even if we are indoors, (inside our home, garage,room)
If we are outdoors we need SPF 30+ or more!
But why will i stick to SPF 50+ than low SPF lotions that exists??

Simple. The higher the SPF the better protection!

This Neutrogena includes both UVA/UVB, I advise you to don't use UVA only or UVB only SPF lotions since it does not work that properly on protecting our skin -it's incomplete.lol
Bottomline: We need both UVA/UVB Protection! -which block harmful rays & helps neutralize free radical damage.

We need SPF protection not only to prevent skin darkening, but most importantly to prevent premature aging esp. wrinkles!

;)

This SM Bonus Facial Tissue is our freebie today, cause of buying a grocery worth of p19,00+

Cray & Ted playtime @ WOF

No comments:

Post a Comment