Friday, January 7, 2011

Review: Essence Lash Mania Mascara


Received this last Christmas 12.25.10
The Essence Lash Mania Mascara (above pic)
Ultra Volume Mascara
01 Hypnotic Black

This is my first mascara ever!
Since i am not fond of mascaras.
I'm more of a blush-powder-lipstick-eyeliner lady.

It's imported from Europe, not locally available in Philippines!
You can view more of their products here: Essence

For my review, this is a Grade -OK mascara for me to start with.
It really doesn't gave me that volume that i am expecting.
As they say, don't expect too much so you won't end up disappointed!

Though it stays long & doesn't smudge.
I find it hard to be removed.
It made my lashes looks separated with one another because of the fat brush.
It's okay! not above nor below ;)

A picture of me using Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara in
01 Hypnotic Black:
Essence Description:
the ultimate lash-wonder for eyes which will take your breath away!
the extra large brush ensures even more volume.
ophthalmologically tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment