Sunday, December 14, 2014

Top 3 Christmas Gift Ideas

Yay it's been awhile since I wrote here. I've been busy with my kids, my online shop and i'm currently having a bazaar today but i decided to go back home after an hour because of the weather. But don't you worry, you can still catch us tom Dec.14 until Dec.16,2014 at Camella, Isabang, Tayabas Quezon. "Lucena Bazaar" it is!



I hope i'll be able to join "more" bazaars this 2015! Crossing my fingers.
Anyway i wrote this blog to give my Top 3 Christmas Gift Ideas. Something unique and trendy this season!

1. I don't wanna be bias but i would love to send Metallic Tattoos or Flash Tattoos to my family and most especially to my friends! It's so much fun flashing those tats in groups right! Don't ya think? :)




Gaaaaaahhhh! I love the unique-delicately-hand-made-cut-out design for the packaging! 
Indeed a perfect gift this Christmas!


 Exclusively designed and hand-made by Hani of PalimaShop.com
It's also cool to have a party loaded with Metallic Tattoos or Flash Tattoos
-
If you don't want some flashy tattoos and prefer the colored or just plain black tats, well then get you and your fam & friends a Tattify Tattoo! Fresh from USA. Yes, Palima Shop is an authorized distributor of Tattify. The coolest and famous temporary tattoos to kick-off the bland temporary tats! 












There are a lot to choose from! FYI, it's unisex.

2. I also would love to give and receive wallet this Christmas because i believe, actually my lola's made me believe that wallets given to you are lucky! That's why when i got one which is usual, I use it until it breaks off hahahahaha true! And yeah I strongly believe that "saying" that it'll bring me luck or fortune hahahaha
Zalora has a wide range of women's accessories to help you out and yes it's perfect for gift giving! 
FYI perfect for gift giving and giving luck to others! hahaha 

3. And because our weather is sooo bipolar these knitted pullovers will keep the receiver warm and stylish! 



I hope I was able to help you out guys!
Ciao.






No comments:

Post a Comment